Blender & Unity
- Some of my renders are on my artstation !
- Some of my short animations are on my giphy !
- I'm also doing some freelance work as a Unity developer (gameplay, integration, shaders)
Music video #2: Imaginaire
- Made with Unity 2019.4 LTS (Built-in pipeline)
- 3D animation made in collaboration with the Vauréal musical school, for the computer aided music student's track in introduction to the january 2021 school's online concert
- The animation is real-time, procedural and MIDI controllable, it features compute, vertex & fragment shaders
- Exported frames with Unity Recorder package on vimeo
Music video #1: Coeur Sombre
- Modeling & Compositing in Blender, Rendering with Cycles
- I did a 5 seconds CGI video to introduce the clip "Coeur Sombre" for the artist Vova
- Checkout the clip on youtube and download the intro video in HQ here
- The CGI scene was also used for the sleeve with additional work by Fayaz Chatharoo
- Some free resources was used to make this video possible, you can find here, here & here